A fashion blogger I most certainly am not. 90% of my wardrobe is from Old Navy, and the other 10% is at least 5 years old and/or made by Nike. However, I couldn't not share these recent finds from Ann Taylor. They are seriously stepping up their game over there, and I like it. Check out these goodies:
1. These shoes are a slightly less trendy take on a "cage sandal" that I might actually be able to pull off.
2. Loving the emerald green color and tiered effect of this silky top. Does this model remind anyone else of Emma Stone??
3. OBSESSED with this lace top. Even though it looks like it sold out in the last 24 hours (since I saved this image), I had to include it anyways because it's just so pretty. Ann, are you listening? Bring this top back!
4. I would need to be about 500 shades tanner to pull this top off, but I love it nonetheless. Great shape, great material, bad color for pale blondes like me.
5. Loving this sweater with a plain white top to transition white jeans from Summer into Fall - if it ever drops below 100 degrees...
6. And this one. Such a flattering shape/neckline. And love the thick ribbing at the bottom.
7. YES to these pants. I think I am going to have to bite the bullet on these. Love the cropped length and the possibly stretchy waistband. Pants with stretchy waistbands that are dressy enough to wear to work are nothing short of magic.
8. I like this take on peplum because it's not too exaggerated. Like all pieces of clothing, I wish it were black, but if I paired it with the black pants above I think that would satisfy me. Might have to snag this one too...
9. Another understated peplum that I would pair with the number 7 pants for work or some skinny dark jeans for play.
10. So pretty! Really wanting this one in black. Grr.
That's all for today, folks - PEACE!