1. Tazo Organic Apple Red Tea - smells like pie! I have at least one mug of this a day
2. Cool Brew cold brew coffee - mix with 1/4 cup water, 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk and 1 packet of Stevia. LOVE New Orleans style chicory coffee
3. N.O. Brew - another delicious New Orleans style coffee. I mix it with 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk and 1 packet of Stevia - mmmmm
4. Harmless Harvest coconut water - the only coconut water that does not taste like feet
5. G.T.'s Organic Multi-Green Kombucha - looks weird, tastes delicious. The Gingerberry flavor is my second favorite.
6. I also like the chia seed kombuchas when I want something a little more filling
7. Nuun Tropical flavor drink tabs - I like to drink these with water when I'm working out
8. Suja Green Supreme (kale, apple & lemon) juice - sold at Whole Foods
9. Red Diamond Merlot - so cheap, so good
10. Skinny Girl Margarita with Simply Orange orange & mango juice - 6 oz margarita, 2 oz juice. Trust me, it's delicious.
Water iz boring, y'all. Have a great weekend!